2022 NTHU Pilot Program (2nd Announcement)
(Please apply to the iphd office before August 15th, 2022)
Students who are recommended by their advisor to engage in research in foreign universities or academic institutions; priority is given to students in master's and doctoral programs. Students who had enrolled in NTHU (including recent graduates). Students who apply for and go abroad should have enrollment in National Tsing Hua University in the period of visit and application (which means you cannot at the status of “suspension”). Fresh graduates should submit "proof of extended graduation" to be eligible to apply. Applicants should enroll in National Tsing Hua University during the application period and abroad.
II. Amount of Scholarship
Please refer to Announcement.
III. Application Documents
Please type (or by handwriting) the relevant documents in A4 format, arrange them in order and send them to the iPHD Office, and then the college will compile and send them to the DRC, OGA.
1. Application form for the Pilot Program
2. Letter of recommendation from professor
3. Letter of consent/Invitation Letter from the host institution or relevant proof
4. Visiting proposal (writing in English is highly recommended)
5. Affidavit Letter of Scholarship
6. Transcripts of previous years (undergraduate: including class rank)
7. Foreign language proficiency test scores (applicants should attach the foreign language test scores or supporting documents if they are stated in the visit plan; if not mentioned, they do not need to attach them)
IV. Execution period
1. Students receiving this scholarship should depart for overseas visits no later than October 31, 2022 (inclusive) and return Taiwan no later than November 30, 2022 (inclusive); those who do not leave or return Taiwan by that date are considered to have forfeited the scholarship and must return the scholarship received in order to meet the university's funding requirements.
2. This scholarship can be used to subsidize the overseas visits that have been completed between January 1, 2022 and the announcement date.
Please do confirm the individual deadline in department.
Please apply to the iphd office before August 15th, 2022.
The scholarship will be issued by receipt.
Please refer to Announcement、Attachment、QA of Pilot Program。