2023 fall application for students to the Direct Pursuit of PhD Degree in iPhD program
The qualifications for students of the Direct Pursuit of PhD Degree:
The graduating students in the Bachelor's program and students in the Master's program of the university can apply.
The submittals include:
1. Application form (refer to the attached file 1)
3. Letter of recommendation (at least two letters). One letter should be from the potential advisor.
4. Research Plan (including topic, research methodology, expected output) and annual plan.
5. Other compositions, papers, CV
6. Graduating students in the Bachelor's program with one of the following criteria (refer to the attached file 2):
A. Top 30% academic ranking of the class with research potentials;
B. GPA above 3.38;
C. Graded by the department (school and degree program) with good research potentials;
D. Recommend by at last two professors from the department or the related department
The application deadline is October 17, 2022, 17:00pm
, please submit the electric documents to Contact email: email@example.com
, Ms. Lin
Contact Tel: Ext. 35065