2023 Spring - Application for Students to the Direct Pursuit of PhD Degree in iPhD Program
The Qualifications for Students of the Direct Pursuit of PhD Degree
The graduating students in the Bachelor's program and students in the Master's program of the university can apply.
The submittals include:
1. Application form (refer to the attached file 1).
3. Letter of recommendation (at least two letters). One letter should be from the potential advisor.
4. Research Plan (including topic, research methodology, expected output) and annual plan.
5. Other compositions, published papers, CV
6. Graduating students in the Bachelor's program with one of the following criteria (refer to the attached file 2):
A. Top 30% academic ranking of the class with research potentials;
B. GPA above 3.38;
C. Graded by the department (school and degree program) with good research potential;
D. Recommend by at least two professors from the department or the related department
The application deadline is April 19, 2023, at 17:00, please submit the documents to iPhd office
1. Application form, transcript, letter of recommendation — submit to the iPhd office, R605, 6F, B side, General Building 2.
2. Research plan, other compositions, published papers, CV — email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PDF file.
Contact Ms. Lin Tel: Ext. 35065